What is the requirement for registering to bid?

The NSW requirement is that you must present a government identification card (such as a drivers licence or age proof card) that states a residential address. If you do not have one of these you can register with your passport, along with a utilities bill or a statutory declaration stating your address.

What do I need to do to bid for someone else?

There are two ways in which you can purchase a property for someone else. The most common is by filling out the appropriate ‘Authority to bid’ form and attaching a copy of both the purchasers and the bidder's drivers licence to this form. The second is by having a Power of Attorney (POA) in place. If you have a POA you do not need to display this at the point of registration, only if you are successful in purchasing the property. The POA only needs to be legally registered before settlement occurs. 

What do I need to do if I wish to buy something in my company name or self-managed super fund?

If you wish to purchase a property in a business entity and or super fund, you must have the relevant paperwork and details with you on the day including the ACN / ABN and 'Authority to Bid' form. 

What are your fees and charges?

Your Real Estate agent will have a list of fees and charges for your campaign however if you wish to know directly you can contact us here as our fees differ between regional and the city as well as specific auctioneers.

What areas do you operate in?

Advantage Auction Group are pleased to offer our services NSW wide and have the ability to Auction Residential, Commercial and Industrial as well as Rural farms including livestock and or farm clearance sales and available to conduct these auctions 7 days a week.